Friday 24 April 2009

Time flies!

Where do the hours, days, weeks go? Must be because Im getting older but they just fly by!

Been busy getting ready for my workshop in Horley tomorrow and Im really pleased with the cards I have made and I hope the ladies will love them too. I will share them with you over the weekend.

Have been making some cards with new products from Craftwork Cards which will be on the website next week and they are quite simply gorgeous!

Sue and Richard are at Hobbycrafts in Liverpool at Aintree Racecourse this weekend, so if you live near go along and say hi and see all the lovely card making goodies they have.

I have been out walking and bike riding this week, I walked 5 miles on Monday and rode 5 miles on Wednesday and I want to do another 5 miles over the weekend. Hopefully Sunday after I have watched Valentino Rossi beat Casey Stoner in Moto GP. Good luck to JT (my co52y to52y (just for you Gill!!!)) please, please do better than last week - he came last - but he was booted off the track by the very naughty Tony Ellias! Fingers crossed you will be higher up the field - good free practice and I will get up early to watch qualifying before the workshop.


My vegetables that I planted have all come up, so I have thinned things out, covered over my potatoes and they need doing again. I have sown runner beans, tomatoes and peppers so hopefully they will all appear before too long.
I am amazed at how easy it has been and how brilliant that everything has grown - I didnt expect the seeds to germinate really!

I am at The Glitter Pot next weekend for their big Spring Spectacular. I am only there on Saturday but they have demonstrations going on both Saturday and Sunday. I will be showing all the gorgeous new Craftwork Cards products so be sure to come and say hi and see lots of samples
.

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

2 comments:

Bettythebaglady said...

You are a veritable hive of industry Julie BettyXXX

Sarah K said...

Fab class again and much fun had by us all. Thankyou xx