Friday 17 April 2009

Love these stamps!

I was looking back through some of my pictures today and came across this card.



I cant remember if I have posted it or not, but I love these stamps, the Graceful Grasses. The detail on them is incredible and they stamp beautifully every time.


Stamped using Stampin Up dyebased ink pads in three colours, cut into 4.5cm squares, tie ribbon around each square and attached to a Size 6, big square card. The centres of the flowes have been highlighted with glitter glue. Mini messages have been aded and finished with crystals at each end.


I love using 9 squares onto a square card you can get so many different looks for just one design.

If you too love the stamps, go see all 8 that come in the set here.

Have a lovely weekend and if you are going to Ally Pally, come and say hi.

2 comments:

Bettythebaglady said...

Julie
I've definitely seen it before but not sure where-ie blog/show etc.It's lovely. I've been doing some cards with choko etc black card and perfect pearls brushed over versamark. That swirl looks amazing. The details pick up beautifully with the powder. Can't wait for the new stuff. Have fun at the weekendXXX

Moon Starr said...

Hi Julie, saw you at Ally Pally today, but you were knee deep in people and questions!!!! So a belated "hi".

Did buy the pink and cappuchino gift pack from Craftwork Cards - what a bargain! I love these sets and really like what you've been doing with them.

x