Monday 27 April 2009

My Workshop

Had a lovely workshop in Horley on Saturday, thank you to all the ladies that came and for all the lovely emails and comments about it.



They made four cards, so I will share 2 today and 2 tomorrow. We used the Kraft Collection papers from Craftwork Cards and the all new Sorbet Souffle papers - which are just beautiful! Sorbet Souffle will be on line this week at
Craftwork Cards.




We held a raffle to win a decorated tin full of goodies and Paula, very k
indly, donated a Craft Room pack and lots and lots of stickers. We raised £47 which is going towards my sponsorship for my Ribbon Walk on 20th June for Breast Cancer Care. Thank you to everyone who entered the raffle.



If you are interested in attending workshops in Horley, Surrey then email me at: julie8hickey@aol.com and I will send you details when the next workshop is arranged.

1 comment:

Caroline and Jayne said...

How cute i love things all bird or owl based x
jayne