Wednesday 15 October 2008

Thank You


A few days ago I received a wonderful Birthday present from my good friend Caz, she sent me this beautiful card too. Thanks Caz, I know the present was late but you and I know it was worth waiting for.

I also received this lovely card from Dawn, another lovely friend, as a thank you for a pressie I gave her. Dawn makes the most beautiful cards and this is no exception, the picture does not do it justice.
Im off to Leeds on Friday for a Workshop on Saturday, my first for a long time so Im really looking forward to catching up with all the ladies up there. Then on Sunday Im off to The Craft Box at Elsecar Heritage Centre to demo some Christmas ideas. Really looking forward to seeing all the ladies there again, they made me feel so welcome and I know that Lynn, Gill and Hollie will look after me - they certainly did last time.

No comments: