Friday 10 October 2008

Lovely afternoon

I have had a lovely afternoon doing what I love - making cards. I have been sorting out all the birthday cards that I need in the next few weeks, well actually I've even made a card for my friend whose Birthday is Christmas Day! I have never been so organised in my life.

The first card is for my Mum, whose birthday it is on Sunday.

This one is for Merv.
This is a close up of the glossy accents I added to the paper, a great technique to use of men's cards.

This is a spare male card, I always struggle with men's cards and liked this design and paper so thought make a couple.
This is for my friends birthday on Christmas Day.
This is for Daisy, my brothers daughter. She has just started uni at Leeds so I made her a little pocket to take a gift card - do they do Food ones!

No comments: