Monday 20 October 2008

Lovely Weekend


I have had a lovely weekend - firstly at Leeds getting ready for the workshop on Saturday. Sue and I went to see Mama Mia at the pictures, it was my Christmas present to Sue - albeit a little late!! Well it was brilliant we both really enjoyed it. I would recommend it to everyone its a real feel good factor film.

My workshop went really well and all the ladies seemed to have a great time. Janet you must let us know the quantities for your recipe for those amazing biscuits of yours!


Sunday I was at The Craft Box demoing our Christmas products and lots of ladies turned out to see my demonstration. Lynn and Gill looked after me so well again a wonderful healthy lunch, thank you both for the beautiful roses, my chocolates and gift card - you really shouldnt.

Im busy getting ready to go off to Glasgow on Wednesday until Sunday so its madness trying to get everything done for my, for Merv and the boys and for work but Im sure I will get everything crossed off my list - its growing quicker than Im crossing things off !!

No comments: