Monday 13 August 2018

Rosie Posey Stamp Set

The last of the A6 sized stamp sets is Rosie Posey...


I love roses, you doesn't and again they are so great for so many different occasions too. I included the individual roses indifferent sizes, together with leaves and sprigs so you can create your own arrangements too.  The double lines are great to use to create a frame around your card too and I just adore those sentiments!  The mixture of the fonts just works so well.

I created this card just stamping in grey ink and colouring in using Distress Oxide ink pads and a wet paintbrush.  Repeating the roses in opposite corners and splattering ink in between.  The sentiment is heat embossed using WOW! Embossing Powder : Platinum (my absolute favourite!)


Up close to see the finer details...


I love the individual roses and how you can create your own backgrounds, adding the tiny hearts and 3 dots between.  Adding a few roses, leaves and sprigs cut out and attached with foam pads to add dimension draws your eye to that fabulous sentiment embossed in white onto black card stock.


Up close to see the finer details...


I love how Emma Smith coloured her stamped and embossed design, its so elegant. I love her use of the double lines, creating that frame to her card and then picking out the sentiment with colours, drawing your eye to it. Just beautiful.


Up close to see the finer details...


My stamps are available now for pre-order from Crafts U Loveclick here and you will be whisked off to their website where I'd love you to place an order.  

For more inspiration head over to my Julie Hickey Designs Pinterest Board - Friendship Blooms - so many gorgeous ideas for you to see!

Next I will share my Essential Sentiments : Happy Birthday stamp set!

Julie
x

No comments: