Monday 13 August 2018

Fabulously Floral Stamp Set

Time to introduce Fabulously Floral Stamp Set...


I wanted to create a frame that would fill a 6x4 card blank or an envelope - you know how I love to decorate my envelopes or it could be cut into and just the flowers used.

It looks fabulous if you heat emboss it like I did here using WOW! Embossing Powder : Bright White and then blended Distress Oxide inks over the top, buffing the excess ink off.


Up close to see the finer details...


I wanted to show that this stamp is very clever... you can actually use it in any orientation it works! So whichever way up you stamp it - its going to work!  I love it over this inky background, gold embossed and then layered onto kraft card blank - looks great don't you think?


Up close to see the finer details...


Then Sue Morgan got her colouring pens out and how gorgeous does this look?  She cut an aperture in the centre, added the frame with foam pads for dimension and then added the sentiment directly onto the card blank, love this!


Up close to see the finer details...



My stamps are available now for pre-order from Crafts U Loveclick here and you will be whisked off to their website where I'd love you to place an order.  

For more inspiration head over to my Julie Hickey Designs Pinterest Board - Friendship Blooms - so many gorgeous ideas for you to see!

Next I will share my Rosie Posey stamp set!

Julie
x

No comments: