Monday 13 August 2018

Essential Sentiments : Happy Birthday Stamp Set

Introducing the first of my Essential Sentiments : Happy Birthday Stamp Sets...


I wanted a range of essential sentiments, ones you will use time and time again. but I wanted to include a main focal design too - so with Happy Birthday you get this gorgeous flower - one of my all time favourite flowers that I have drawn.

So all the sentiments will work with the main Happy Birthday, but you can also chop them about and make your own too.

I created an inky background using Tonic Nuvo Aquaflow pens and then heat embossed using WOW! Embossing Powder : Bright White, adding in a few hearts and sequins from Friendship Blooms Stamp Set.  I heat embossed the sentiments in white onto black card stock making them pop from the inky background.


Up close to see the finer details...


Now I know this is going to be a really popular stamp set - how? Well by the amount of stunning cards that the Design Team made!!

This stunning card was made by Jo Street - I just love the circle card and the heat embossed flowers in gold look amazing, don't you think?


Up close to see the finer details...


Then look at the contrast in design with this stunning card from Sue Morgan! So bright and cheerful - I love it!



Up close to see the finer details...


When I opened the parcel of sample cards from Emma Smith I knew she would make an amazing home decor piece, she always does, but WOW Emma this is simply stunning.  You really need to see it in the flesh as the vellum sparkle embossed flowers are just beautiful and so hard to capture in a photograph.  I love the pop of red with just that one flower!


Up close to see the finer details...



My stamps are available now for pre-order from Crafts U Loveclick here and you will be whisked off to their website where I'd love you to place an order.  

For more inspiration head over to my Julie Hickey Designs Pinterest Board - Friendship Blooms - so many gorgeous ideas for you to see!

Next I will share my Essential Sentiments : Thank You stamp set!

Julie
x

No comments: