Monday 13 August 2018

Heatfelt Wishes Stamp Set

Introducing Heartfelt Wishes Stamp Set...


This is one of my favourite stamps from the Summer Blooms Collection 2018!
Again it is so so versatile, using it as a heart, cut into the flowers and use them individually, cut apertures in the centre, heat emboss the design, stamp it onto vellum the ideas just go on and on.

When I saw what the Design Team created too - well I was totally blown away!

So here's one of my cards....
I stamped on vellum and coloured from the back using Distress Oxide ink pads.



Up close to see the finer details...




Now to show you what Sue Morgan made with this stamp set, well just one of her cards all the others can be found over on my Pinterest Boards, link below.

I love how Sue has used just the bottom of the heart to create a frame around the edge of her card! Isn't that brilliant!



Up close to see the finer details...



Then Jo made this stunning card, showcasing just how gorgeous it looks embossed and I love how she cut an aperture and added the sentiment inside.



Up close to see the finer details...



Emma Smith made this stunning wedding card too. The embossing is so sparkly it looks amazing and the flowers have been stamped and embossed on vellum - the photo does not do it justice!



Up close to see the finer details...



My stamps are available now for pre-order from Crafts U Loveclick here and you will be whisked off to their website where I'd love you to place an order.  

For more inspiration head over to my Julie Hickey Designs Pinterest Board - Friendship Blooms - so many gorgeous ideas for you to see!

Next I will share my Fabulously Floral stamp set!

Julie
x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Julie these are so lovely. I saw them last night and have been looking at all your designs. I will be placing my order. Becky