Monday 13 August 2018

Beautiful Blooms Stamp Set

Up next is Beautiful Blooms Stamp Set...

I love this set - its is so so versatile! Use the corner arrangement of flowers, cut into them and use just one or two of your choice. All the sentiments fit inside the hexagon too - why not stamp, emboss the hexagon and then cut an aperture from the centre and stamp your sentiment inside your card? Hearts, butterfly and ittle bee, notice the BEE Happy too? to embellish your designs and you even have a 'made with love' for the back of your card!

I use the floral corner top left and bottom right stamped in black ink over a pink and orange inky background.  I then drew black pen lines to form a square.  Added a little bee and some hearts and added a banner sentiment from Friendship Blooms!  My stamp sets mix and match so well together.  Again giving you so much versatility!



Up close to see the finer details...



I really love that there are so many different elements in this set that you don't even have to use the gorgeous floral corner to create a beautiful card, simply using the hexagon to give you a really interesting border to your card.


Up close to see the finer details...


Emma Smith made this stunning card, thank you so much! I love how you have combined the Beautiful Blooms hexagon and sentiments with the Essential Sentiments : Happy Birthday Stamp Set - I will share more ideas with my Essential Sentiments range later today! The beautiful flowers glitter embossed onto vellum are just so so pretty in real life - they look amazing!


Up close to see the finer details... 


My stamps are available now for pre-order from Crafts U Loveclick here and you will be whisked off to their website where I'd love you to place an order.  

For more inspiration head over to my Julie Hickey Designs Pinterest Board - Friendship Blooms - so many gorgeous ideas for you to see!

Next I will share my Garden Treasures stamp set!

Julie
x

No comments: