Monday 13 August 2018

Friendship Blooms Stamp Set



Today is the day - I'm super excited, but a little scared all at the same time! I just hope you love my new stamp designs as much as I do.

The first stamp set to share with you all is my Friendship Blooms Stamp set...


It features one of my favourite flowers that I have drawn to date! I added a frame with wording behind, some banner sentiments - that look great inked and stamped or heat embossed. Then with sequins and hearts in various sizes you can stamp and sprinkle them where ever your heart desires!

Here's a card that I created using an inky background and stamped Friendship Blooms over the top in black ink.


Up close to see the finer details...



I then cut the flowers out and just used them - nice that you can do this makes this stamp set so versatile.  I mixed them up with sentiments from another stamp set, Rosie Posey and a heart from Beautiful Blooms - they will both be shared with you all later today.


Up close to see the finer details...



This beautiful card was made by Sue Morgan, thank you so much lovely lady for creating so many amazing finished sample cards for me to share, I really do appreciate all your help.


Up close to see the finer details...



My stamps are available now for pre-order from Crafts U Love, click here and you will be whisked off to their website where I'd love you to place an order.  

For more inspiration head over to my Julie Hickey Designs Pinterest Board - Friendship Blooms - so many gorgeous ideas for you to see!

Next I will share my Beautiful Blooms stamp set!

Julie
x

No comments: