Friday 13 July 2018

Distress Oxides - Facebook Live Friday 13th July

Hi everyone
Tonight I am doing a Facebook Live showing a few things that I picked up the other day from watching 'the master' Mr Tim Holtz at work!

I thought I was ok with Distress Ink pads and I have to say I really do love the Distress Oxides even more than the regular Distress Inks as I find them so much easier to blend and have always been happier with the results, but when I watch Tim when he was launching the new 12 colours - which I had to order - it was like a light bulb moment for me.

How he was blending with them, the surface he was working on!!  So I wanted to share what I learnt with you too, just in case you too, might be struggling or not quite happy with your results.

Hope on over to my Facebook Page or go to my YouTube channel (I will upload the Facebook Live after I have broadcast tonight).  If you aren't a subscriber - please hit the subscribe button (no cost involved just means you'll get to hear about any new video's as soon as they are posted).

Crafts U Love have a wonderful offer on Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads - the 12 new colours, at the moment, if you'd like to treat yourself :) - its a fantastic saving!  Please put that you heard about the offer from Julie Hickey in the Notes box - thank you so much.

Here's a couple of cards I made using some Distress Oxide backgrounds that I created for my Facebook Live tonight, hope you like them!



Up close to see the finer details...



Up close to see the finer details...


Have a wonderful weekend
Happy crafting
Julie
x

1 comment:

Nannywhitehair said...

Hi Julie - lovely demo tonight. Just one question - what was the flower stamp called? Xxx