Saturday 12 March 2011

Tempting Templates

I am going to feature a few cards I have made using Craftwork Cards range of templates.

Today is the Corsage Template


Templates are fantastic value for money, at only £3.50, you can use them time and time again and with whatever papers you have, love or want!

My cards feature Ice Cream Parlour, a beautiful double sided 12x12 paper in 6 yummy colours.


Sorry about the funny angle of this card, trying to show the inside as well and it didn't really work.  I have used the new 'On the Edge' Elegant card blank - I love, love, love these.

Up close for the finer details.


My second card is made using just the lilac papers, a new notched tag (love these too!) and I filled the centre of the flower with Candi made into a 'rose'.






Up close to see the centre in more detail.


I will be back tomorrow with some ideas using the It's a Hoot template with Owls and Birds.

No comments: