Monday 7 March 2011

Fabulous Day

I had a fabulous day at Your Touch of Crafts on Saturday 5th March.  A big THANK YOU to Kay, John and Rosena for making me feel so welcome and looking after me so well.

Thank You to Wendy too, the Master Baker, for the fabulous cakes - Merv really enjoyed his bit of Coffee and Walnut cake, thank you.

Suezie - I didnt realise you took so many pictures, it was probably a good job I didnt know!!  It was lovely to see you, especially as you are not really very well and thank you for sharing lots of my ideas on the blog.

It is always such a pleasure to demonstrator with Craftwork Cards products and to share my ideas and all the customers were so eager to see more and more.  Thank you for coming to the demo and making it such a lovely day for me too.

Hope to see you all again soon - scones, cream and jam in the summer sounds like a great idea to me!

1 comment:

tricia said...

It was great to meet you and enjoy the workshop as well as the demo. @Warren ' is so cute and usuable - I am hoping to colour him in htis afternoon to make cards for Easter.
Take Care and hope to meet you again sometime soon.
x Tricia