Wednesday 18 August 2010

Friday at The Glitter Pot

I had a lovely day at the Glitter Pot last Friday teaching workshops.  It's the first time I have been to the new shop and it really is BIG!!  Lots of lovely crafting goodies on offer, I especially liked the wall at the end, full of Craftwork Card products!

The workshop room is fantastic, lots of room to move around, lots of lovely work surface to use, very light and airy too.  Really great.

I had some new ladies on the workshop which is always nice, its my chance to show them all the Craftwork Card goodness.  One lady had even come all the way from Cheltenham and was staying over night in a B&B so she would be back on Saturday to have a workshop with Jane Gill, which Im sure she will have enjoyed too - it was lovely to meet you Sue.  As it was lovely to meet all the new ladies and see my familar ladies too.

Im back demonstrating at The Glitter Pot on Saturday 4th September - hope Im over the jet lag by then as I only get back from America on the Tuesday.  I will be using all the new Christmas ranges so come and say hi.

This was one of the cards the ladies made which they all really enjoyed.

2 comments:

Paula Pascual said...

So pretty!

Clare said...

See you at the Glitter Pot on the 4th!!! Can't wait!!!

Clare x