Wednesday 11 August 2010

Busy week

Got a busy week this week, Im at The Glitter Pot for a workshop on Friday 13th August (didnt realise it was Friday the 13th when I booked it!!).  We will be using the gorgeous Vintage Rose and Blossom collections from Craftwork Cards with lots of lovely bits thrown in!

On Saturday Sue and I are off out for the day - no idea where I'm going its my Birthday surprise from Sue.  I will let you know where we went later.

Sunday is Stamparama at Stevenage Leisure Centre.  I love this show - it's really busy, just the one day and everyone is so friendly and so excited to be there seeing all the lovely crafty things. 

I will be demonstrating with the new Christmas ranges - which I love - so be sure to stop and say hi (looking forward to seeing you Tina!).

Here is one of the cards I made using the Trim the Tree collection.

I cut the snowflakes from the papers and layered them up in the two colours to create my own Christmas embellishments.  Love the purple Card Candy for the centres.

Hope to see lots of you at Stamparama on Sunday!

By the way its only 13 days till we get on that plane!

5 comments:

crafty card fairy said...

Dear Julie - I have been following your blog for a few months now and enjoy an insight to your crafting world. My sister Diane and I will be at Stamperama on Sunday so look forward to catching up with you for real and seeing the demonstrations. Bye for now see you Sunday. Yvonne x

Julie said...

Yvonne
Please come and say hello at Stamperama on Sunday its nice to know someone reads my blog and leaves a comment.
Thank you
Julie
x

crafty card fairy said...

Hi Julie - no worries, I will definitely come and see you. I just like to keep up with a several people to keep the ideas coming and learn new techniques. See you soon Yvonne x

G Peplow said...

HI Julie, Always pop by your blog, don't always have time to comment, sorry:{
Love your Christmas card, gorgeous colours:) xxx

Carolyn said...

Dear Julie,

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but, I love your book Quick & Clever Handmade Cards. Would you please tell me who is the maker of the stamp of the cat with daisies around it's neck. It appears on the cover. My only critique of the book is that I wish you would have been more specific as to the makers of the supplies you used, other than that I learned a lot.

Thanks,
Carolyn