Saturday 7 August 2010

Christmas has come early!

Well it has at Craftwork Cards, we have launched our latest Christmas range of papers and embellishments.

Now I love them, but then I did have something to do with the designing of them, along with Sue and Nikki.  I think there is something for everyone, some traditional with Tis the Season in the gorgeous combination of Olive and Chilli - I dont think it will show in the photographs just how wonderful these colours look together - just stunning.



We have Trim the Tree and Jack Frost for something contemporary.  I really love the hot pink and black, but then I also really really love the purple and lime (well you would expect me too as it has purple in it!).

Jack Frost now comes on white pearlescent paper with silver foiling and cream pearlescent with gold foiling and I have to admit I was not keen on the idea of the cream/gold version, well that was before I got my hands on it - it is absolutely beautiful.  Add in some of the mirri cardstock in gold and silver and these ranges look amazing.

Here are some card ideas

Trim the Tree - Pink and Black
Trim the Tree - Purple and Lime

If you want to get ahead and get started on your cards, click here to see the Christmas goodies waiting to be snapped up!

1 comment:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Julie

I saw these new collections on Friday with the newsletter - they are just fabulous - you've all done a great job - and I can't wait to get my mitts on some!!!

Tina
X