Sunday 8 August 2010

16 days to go!

In 16 days time Sue and I will be boarding a plane to Pheonix, Arizona to attend Creative Escape - now not that Im getting excited or anything!

I have to admit I was a bit miffed when I discovered we had to do homework before we attend for some of the classes and one of them was using Photoshop.  Now I can crop a photo but that is about all!  Anyway I downloaded the workshop notes and followed the instructions, they were very good I might add and now I have 31 circle photos waiting to be turned into something amazing!  I was really pleased with myself and I have to admit I would like to learn how to do more because it was very 'wow thats clever' as I was doing it.

I am really looking forward to the workshops, the time before them at the beautiful hotel - I have been looking at the website and discovered there is a wild west town at the hotel.  I have been to one before with Merv and the boys and they are great fun.  There is also several shopping Malls close by for some retail therapy and then there are several different pools to soak up the sun  beside.

Roll on the 24th August!

1 comment:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Julie

You do sound very excited - but then I think I would be!!! - Not long now...

I'm excited cos I'm off to Stamperama on Sunday - will you be there on the Craftwork stand? I remember chatting to you last year (obvioulsy you won't remember me!!!) and I hadn't got a blog then...

Anyway Craftwork Cards will be my first stop and if you are there I will come and say hi and introduce myself (probably feeling self conscious as I do!!!!)

Tina
X