Saturday 26 June 2010

Wonderful Workshops

I have been busy yesterday and today with workshops, yesterday I was at the Glitter Pot and today I was at a Church Hall in Horley.

Both days were great fun, sharing ideas with lots of lovely crafting ladies, some familar faces but also lots of new faces. 

I love new ladies, watching them enjoy working with the Craftwork Cards products, being pleased with the results that they get and telling them all about our products, how they are designed and manufactured all here in the UK. 

Definately converted some of the ladies to be Craftwork Cards fans - its an easy job though when you are using such gorgeous products, great quality and everything is co-ordinated and works so well together.

This is one of the cards we made at the workshops


And this is the Scottie Dog card we made at todays workshop


A big thank you to Stephen and Brian who came to pick up Jane and Margaret and ended up putting all the tables and chairs away for me - it was a great help thank you so much.  Mum also said what a great help Georgina was with the washing up of all the cups etc. so thank you.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend sunshine - its meant to be really HOT tomorrow - it was hot enough today!

4 comments:

chris said...

Hi Julie, these are so gorgeous,love the one with the brads all the way round its brill.
you need somone to clean away when you have done workshops as it is so tiring.I dare bet your ladies would be overjoyed with these wonderful cards.
hugs chris xx

bex said...

love the doggy card,did you use the template twice,with the edge on his back? or not use the head on the back one-otherwise you could not open it- love to know and thanks for your inspiration and look forward to seeing you at Stevenage. Becky-Bex

Lynn said...

Sorry I couldn't make the workshop yesterday, missed you all while I was working instead! I believe my friend Linda has my kit and I can't wiat to play!!

Lynn said...

What a cute dog card..love it :)
Lynn (Australia)