Monday 28 June 2010

So kind!

How luck am I?  Look what Jane made me and bought to the workshop in Horley on Saturday, this stunning notebook.  Jane hand cut all the shapes and created a patchwork front to it.


Its a bit spooky really because little did Jane know but I have started making a quilt from some lovely fabric that I found that is very similar to our new Vintage Rose collection.  I was going to do hexagon shapes but settled for squares to make it a little easier and to be able to make it using my sewing machine.  Im hoping to get some done later so I will take some pictures and post them later.

Up close for the finer details






Thank you so much Jane it was really kind of you and you were right when you said you bet I had not decorated a notebook for myself.  Its a gorgeous notebook too with lots of pockets, a zipped one and lots of places to slot things into - it was from Paperchase.

1 comment:

chris said...

what a beautiful pressie.