Friday 9 April 2010

Picture not good!

Another card from my demonstration at Hobbycrafts at the NEC a couple of weeks ago.

I love this card design and so did lots of other people who came to the stand at the show.  I didnt have any flowers that matched my papers so I covered them with the Carnival papers.  It was easy to do, glue the papers to the card flowers, turn over and trim with a craft knife.

Cover your card with the patterend paper, cut a panel out and then join the edge of the card back to the main part using whatever embellishments you want.


Both of these photos are terrible they do not show the papers off very well at all.   They are lime green and hot fuchsia pink - just gorgeous.  The pictures were taken at the NEC and the light was not good, sorry.

Up close for the finner details.

No comments: