Friday 26 March 2010

Home Sweet Home

I bought a lovely wooden birdhouse from LB Crafts at Stamparama Show in Stevenage recently and thought I would cover it with the new Quite Contrary papers from My Minds Eye.

As you know I love these papers and I love how this turned out. Im going to fill it with Mini Eggs and share it with Merv and the boys for Easter.

I think I will add some Owls or funky birds to sit outside my lovely house.




The roof tile details, up close, I punched lots of hearts and glued them upside down, curled them slightly to give texture.



I know this is not a card, but I do really enjoy making projects like these and wanted to share it with you all.

8 comments:

Ali M said...

This is sooo gorgeous..love it!!!

Helen said...

I love those hearts on the roof! That is one cute bird house.

Kathleen said...

This is beautiful, must have taken you ages but well worth it.

Julia said...

It's gorgeous and it must have taken you ages! Loving the papers too! xx

G Peplow said...

I really love this , the papers make it, Brilliant, Thanks for sharing, Cheers!

anne said...

This is lush x

Fiona said...

Stunning!!!!

Suzie Q said...

Hi Julie,
what a gorguss little bird house lovely colours x
hugs
Suzie Qx