Saturday 27 March 2010

Elegant Wishes

I love, love, love the new elegant rectangles, maybe because it was my idea, maybe because its such a wonderful shape.

On todays card I have drawn around the elegant rectangle onto the back of some Little Boy Blue paper, then cut inside the pencil line. Attach to the elegant rectangle and you have a lovely border of the card showing.

I added a die cut message to the centre and then covered 2 flowers with some Little Boy Blue papers, curled and shaped the petals and attached them either side of the message.




I love the sprinkling of pink paper and card candy on the card too. What do you think?

1 comment:

cathinka said...

looks very modern with the pink, very 'metro-sexual', very 'now'!..or is it too young to be thinking of 'metro-sexual' at this age? I get a bit lost with the up to date jargon, but maybe this would be a good card for hip young things? I know, showing my age :)
well done on all the cards, and thanks- Cathy