Friday 18 December 2009

A week too soon!

This is what I woke up to this morning! S N O W ! ! !



We dont get it often but when we do it always makes everywhere look so lovely and the man on the tv is right it always makes me smile.



Had to go out, in my pjs I might add, to take this picture. I love the lights on the tree and around the bay window and the snow just finished it off perfectly.



I didnt realise the snow was quite so deep, I only put slip on shoes with no backs and the snow was up round my ankles!



This is the view out the back of my house, very pretty with all the snow on the trees.

1 comment:

Bettythebaglady said...

Julie looks lovely but a bit challenging for us old crocks!Am tucked up safe and warm in our cosy home. Days of running out in a nightie for a dare have gone!Glad we don't have to go anywhere in fact. Plenty of good stuff on telly and can always start next years Christmas cards! Betty