Sunday 13 December 2009

Christmas Cards Take 2

These are the cards that I made Friday night and sent on Saturday!! Never been so organised when it comes to Christmas cards.



They are very simple in design but I had to make another 30 Friday evening so they had to be quick and easy!





We have put up our Christmas tree yesterday, I love the big tree all covered in silver and purple decorations. I have garlands too in purple and silver and then in the dinning room its traditional red, green and gold - its a shame not to use them.



Merv has also put a tree up in the front garden with lots of lights on it and icicle lights all around the bay window. I looks so lovely when you come home in the dark.


I think I will wrap some presents this afternoon, Im not sure whats going on - this is something I dont normally do until Christmas Eve!!!

5 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Julie,
love the simplicity of your Christmas cards. I used this range of papers on my cards this year and used the Snow Friends Cricut cartridge to make up lots of snow men - it took ages! I'm now inspired to try that embossing technique on the edge of the cards, so I will have to start on next year's cards as I just gave out this year's.

Bettythebaglady said...

These are lovely Julie. I love that snowflake embossing folder and it embosses Back to Basics a treat.Last week has flown by. House is full of dust and soot from bathroom alterations. Only got a loo at the mo. but have managed to set up temporary ablution centre in kitchen. It'll be great when it's done but it can't come soon enough for me. Love Betty

Gibmiss said...

Hi Julie
these cards are great so easy as you sa i am stopping up all hours making cards... on another note Miss World was won by us in Gibraltar so exciting....
hugs Sylvie
xxx
Enjoyed making your chrissy card at the retreat

xxx

Linda said...

Very effective cards Julie, love the christmas tree too. Did ours last night with Lime Green and Purple - sounds awful but works!
What do you think? http://lindascards.blogspot.com/

bex said...

the cards are lovely,a simple, yet very effective design-thanks for the inspiration. Becky-Bex