Friday 13 November 2009

Fridays collection

Ok a whole week of postings and lots of card ideas for you. Hope that makes up for the lack of postings over the last couple of months. I will try harder and post something as often as I can.

Todays cards are made using the Cupcake stamps from Craftwork Cards.


These look good enough to eat too! and you get a lovely saying stamp in this set.



This is a combination of the Candy Cane papers and cupcake stamps. I love how you can put a cherry in the top or a candle and again the lovely Birthday Wishes is in the set.



There are even some baby cupcakes that fit our scallop circles too.

I have forgotten how lovely this set is, I must get it inked up again very soon.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Yum, these are really sweet. Loving these daily posts Julie, keep it up!

Helen said...

Welcome back, you've been missed! Lovely designs as always. See you soon.