Tuesday 4 August 2009

So many cards!

Thank you to everyone that sent me a birthday card, it was very kind of you all, I had 26 in total and of those 19 were handmade cards. I will share them with you when I get a chance to photograph them and post them.



I also received this beautiful bouquet of flowers and box of chocolates from a lovely lady called Julie.

My friends, Dawn and David, sent me a lovely wire card/photo holder, with hearts to attach your cards/photos to. Its gorgeous and I need to fill it with special things. I will photograph this too very soon.

I was actually away in Devon for my birthday, we had a lovely week and it only rained one day. Merv bought me a lovley new handbag and lots of other bits and pieces.

The beach was literally 3 minutes walk from the bungalow that we rented and there was a pub, restaurant, milkshake bar and cream tea place all in the little village where we were staying.


We took Owen's friend, Tom, with us so that Owen would have a better time. They went in the sea several times and Tom was even swimming at 8pm on the last evening as we bbq'd on the beach.

Promise to post some cards very soon.

No comments: