Thursday 23 July 2009

More cards - take 2

Another of the cards that I made at my demo day on Sunday at The Craft Box.



I cut a panel out of the front of the card and filled it with Sorbet Souffle flowers. They are just linked together, glued just at the petal points with a butterfly message in the middle of them all. Card Candy in the centres and a ribbon tied around the top panel of the card. Its a mixture of Richie and Suzie products.



This is another card I made a month or so ago, not sure if I have shared it before, sorry if I have. Its panels of Richie and Suzie with Card Candy accents. The Lots of Dots Daisies have had their petals clipped with a small circle punch and it gives them a totally different look.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Bettythebaglady said...

Julie That's a wowser card and some of us know where the original idea is-lurking in your lovely latest book! Love BettyXXX

Alexandra Shepperd said...

I enjoy making cards for all occasions, and I mostly make them for my friend's birthdays. As a gift this year, my friend gave me the "Quick and Clever Handmade Cards" kit. It has given me new ideas, such as the one with woven multicolor strips of paper. My dad has been telling me for a while that I should sell my cards, and the part in the book where you talk about selling cards has given me the extra push to go out there and start selling. Thank you for all the tips!

Sue Ramsay said...

Good morning Julie,
there is something waiting for you to collect over at my blog.
Thanks!
Sue
x

Saskia said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the pastel-culours!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Classroomfree said...

Really pretty cards :o)

Lynne Gilbert said...

Love these colours. The cards are so pretty. Just come across your blog and it's great!
lol Lynne. X

Abi Bundy said...

Lovely cards! I have an award fro you on my blog!