Monday 11 May 2009

Beautiful Blue Bells



Went to Reigate Priory today for the first time in ages. I have been walking but a circuit close to home as it takes half and hour to get to Reigate Priory on top of how long I walk for.



But boy am I glad I did go as the Blue Bells were quite simply beautiful. The woods were just a solid blue carpet.



I took some pictures to share with you but you really cant appreciate the amount of blue bells that were there.
I only walked a couple of miles today but it was so lovely to be out in the sunshine and everything was very green and lush.


This is beside the lake, managed a picture with no one in it even though its a really popular place and there are always lots of walkers, joggers and Mums with prams.



Im off to Worthing on Saturday 16th for the South Stamp Show at the Charmandean Centre with Sue and Richard so there will be lots of gorgeous Craftwork Cards goodies to buy! Be sure to come and see the new Sorbet Souffle range which is just gorgeous.


I have been busy making a card and pressie for Sonya who works at Leeds as its her Birthday on Wednesday - I will post pictures of what I made then - Im so so pleased with it!

No comments: