Thursday 18 September 2008

Really Busy

I have been really busy getting ready for The Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza at Harrogate this weekend. Its a fabulous show in such a great venue, the Great Yorkshire Showground, its really light and airy and there is plenty of room to move around the hall between the exhibitors. It runs from 10am through to 4:30pm Saturday and 10am through to 4pm on Sunday. There are over 40 exhibitors so its great for shopping!! You can buy tickets on the door if you have not already got an advanced ticket. It really is well worth a visit.

I have been busy designing and making my Breakfast workshop cards, lots of sample cards for Craftwork Cards stand and Im waiting for the postman to arrive with another goodie box for me to play with today!!

If you are going to the Show be sure to stop by and say hello and see what Ive been busy making.

I will post more cards next week.

Have a great weekend, I know I will!!

4 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

This is a beautiful card x

Hope you are okay....

Mrs Wonka x

Childminder Jules said...

Hiya don't work too hard. I made some cards with ur embossed trees and the white ribbon with trees on that i gave you for ur birthday i bought some for myself too :-). They worked well together and it may be my xmas theme this year jules x

aa said...

Hi,

Julie, your this paper craft is very well designed and looking wonderful. I want to clap for your amazing designs.

===================================
Hemant
look4ward

Joey said...

Wow that #25 card is absoutely stunning!x