Wednesday 24 September 2008

Lovely Weekend


I had a fabulous time at The Great Northern Papercraft Show at Harrogate last weekend. It was a beautiful weekend weather wise - we are usually really lucky with the weather. Lots of people attended the new Breakfast Workshops that we and other exhibitors held and we have had some fabulous feedback about them so Im sure we will hold them again next year.

I had to do a live radio interview for Radio York on the Saturday morning at 8:15am which was a little scary but I did think well at least no one can see me. It went well and a friend heard me as she was pulling into the supermarket to do her shopping. So at least I know one person heard it!!

The show was really busy and it was lovely to show everyone the new products that Craftwork Cards had. Sue has just designed the most stunning papers that are printed in white on either vibrant red, green and bronze or the softest blue, green and white. Take a look here at them they really are gorgeous and so so easy to work with. You get background papers, wording strips and wonderful 9 little design elements to add to your cards. They look fabulous with the white embossed trees added to them and we have also produced embossed stars in silver and gold mirror board (really shinny) or white ready to be coloured.

It was lovely to see so many familar faces and lots of new people to share my ideas and goodies with - hopefully I converted a few more people to love Craftwork Cards products! They are simply the best after all!!

Sunday was another beautiful day and again busy right up to the end of the show. I then had an awful journey home - it usually takes about 5 hours with a stop but no not on Sunday night it took 6 hours and I only stopped for petrol and to grab a quick burger. I have never seen so many cars going in every direction!

We are off to Ally Pally this weekend in London for the Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show so we will see lots more familar faces Im sure, so old friends or new be sure to stop by and see the gorgeous new bits.

2 comments:

APRIL RD said...

Gorgeous design...

Hemant Saluja said...

I had never gone to any Papercraft Show but if I will be given this opportunity, I will not miss it.

==================================

neha trehan
nitishrocks