Tuesday 8 January 2008

Happy New Year!



Ok so I know its a little late but better late than never!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope you have a happy and healthy New Year.


Wanted to share a card I have made using new Simply Sayings designed by my good friend Paula Pascual. I love them and think they are wonderful for men's cards which I always find so difficult to make. I have shown the inside of the card too as its black inside - I added a tag to write my message on.

Craftwork Cards are holding a Mega Sale Day on Saturday 26th January 2008 at St John's Ambulance Hall, Horley, Surrey from 10am through to 2pm. Paula and I are also holding Workshops at the same venue in the morning and afternoon. Why not book a workshop and then get some great sale bargains? If you want to book your space on the workshops, call 0113 276 5713 to get you on the list! Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

simplyfairies said...

Love this card,...
I am hoping to purchaase a stash of these they are great well done Paula.....
see ya all on the 26th.....