Monday 24 December 2007

Happy Birthday Special One!


Its my very special friend Paula's Birthday in about 6 hours time and as she is in Spain with her gorgeous husband, Omar and her family she wont get her card. So I thought I would post it on my blog and tell her to go take a look.


Paula have wonderful day tomorrow - I hope you get really spoilt and there is a pressie waiting for you on your return.


Have wonderful Christmas with your family, send them my love and see you soon


Happy Birthday

love

Julie, Merv, Matt and Owen

xxxx

PS This stunning card idea was actually Paula's which she shared with me recently. She embossed an acetate frame through the Cuttlebug and then coloured the reverse with souffle pens, quite simply stunning

1 comment:

Paula Pascual said...

Dear Julie
You are very special to me too! I really appreciate that in the middle of Christmas you have fund time to post it. Have a lovely Christmas Day with all your family!
Loads of love from Mallorca
Paula