Thursday 4 October 2018

WOW! Embossing Powder Monthly Challenge - Shimmer

Hi everyone
Hope you are all well.

For my Challenge card this month I have used my Julie Hickey Designs Essential Poinsettia stamp set with the verse that comes with my Floral Tree stamp set.

I have used WOW! Embossing Powder - Copper Pearl not used this powder before and oh boy its gorgeous! Such a pretty soft tone to it and when I coloured the poinsettia's in with Distress Oxide Abondoned Coral they just went together so well. They were made for each other.


It gives me such a thrill to see my very own stamps - stamped and embossed - how gorgeous does that sentiment look!  Just fabulous!


Up close to see the gorgeous soft tones of that Copper Pearl Embossing! 


How fabulous does my Poinsettia look in that wonderful embossing powder?
Hope you like it as much as I do!  

I cut around the edge of the poinsettia to give a shaped edge to my card, then placed a strip of platinum glitter card stock behind.  A little inking around the edge of my card using abandoned coral and expresso, and a few sequins added and thats my card for today.


If you want to treat yourself to anything from WOW! Embossing Powder head on over to their website, click here, and remember - please tick the "I heard about it from Julie Hickey box" and add this code at checkout to receive 10% discount on all your purchases - WOWDTJHI (capital i)

Thank you for joining me today, head over to WOW! Embossing Powders blog to see all the amazing creations from the Design Team too!

If you would like to treat yourself to some of my stamps, or to see the full range, they are all available from Crafts U Love, click here to go to their website!

See you back here soon!
Have a great rest of your day
Julie
x

No comments: