Monday 13 August 2018

Essential Sentiments : Thank You Stamp Set

Next up Essentials Sentiments : Thank You Stamp Set...

Another really useful, reach for it again and again, sentiment : Thank You.  This time you have 2 sprigs of flowers and leaves and when you see some of the amazing inspiration I'm sure you'll be hooked and want to add them to your collection.

I love this inky background created using Tonic Nuvo Aquaflow pens and it was absolutely perfect to use with my Thank You sentiments.  Simply stamped in black ink for maximum impact.  I added some hearts from Rosie Posey and the butterfly from Beautiful Blooms stamp sets - again see how well they all inter mix and match?


Up close to see the finer details...


It still never ceases to amaze me that when you design something other people see such different ways to use what you have created.

This first card, made by Jo Street shows just how creative you can be with my stamps.  Jo has used my Essential Sentiments : Hello stamp set (up next on the blog) with the Thank You around the outside edge and then a sprinkling of flowers from Heartfelt Wishes stamp set.  Just fabulous!


Up close to see the finer details...


Then Sue Morgan blew me away with her stamping and colouring on this stunning card...
Isn't that quite simply beautiful?


Up close to see the finer details...



My stamps are available now for pre-order from Crafts U Loveclick here and you will be whisked off to their website where I'd love you to place an order.  

For more inspiration head over to my Julie Hickey Designs Pinterest Board - Friendship Blooms - so many gorgeous ideas for you to see!

Next I will share my Essential Sentiments : Hello stamp set!

Julie
x

No comments: