Wednesday 15 August 2018

Crafts U Love Design Team Goodies!

Hi Everyone
Hope you are all well!

I've had a great time creating a few cards using my DT goodies this month! The Vicki Boutin All Good Things 12x12 pattern papers together with Penny Black die - Curved Stitch.


Beautiful bright cheery coloured papers and I hope you like what I've made to share with you all...

My first card...


I die cut the stitched curve into white card stock.  Covered the front of my 6x6 card blank and added the stitched panel to the top of the card. I cut some of the flowers and butterflies out of the papers and arranged on my card front.  Stamped the sentiment and added some dots of Nuvo Crystal drops and glitter glue - Stardust.

Up close to see the finer details...


My second card I used the fabulous inky/painty background paper - I love this one! Again cut the stitched curve from white card stock and attached to front of 6x6 card blank.  I just added a stamped and embossed sentiment - using my favourite WOW! Embossing pad and Metallic Silver powder.
Wrapped twine around the top of the card and finished with some sequins.


Up close to see the finer details...


And lastly, I cut a panel of the floral paper, I then used my scalpel to cut all the background paper away around the edges of the flowers.  I cut the stitched curved from several of the background papers and layered them onto the front of my card blank.
I stamped a sentiment and adde some of the butterflies that I cut out.



Up close to see the finer details...



I hope you like my cards - which is your favourite, please leave a comment to let me know and head over to Crafts U Love website and treat yourself to some of these amazing happy paper and that brilliant stitched curve!

Thanks for joining me - see you again very soon.

Julie
x

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Just found your blog, lovely cards. Particularly like the inky background and the cut out flowers are very clever xx