Monday 28 May 2018

Hi
Hope you are well and having a great day, enjoying some of this gorgeous sunshine - most unusual for a bank holiday! 

I thought I would bring you up to date with a few of the things that I've been up to recently.

I've launched a YouTube Channel where I have been uploading my Facebook Live videos, making them easier to view, especially as several people have told me they don't do Facebook. I try to include a different technique or something new that I have seen or learnt recently in each video.

So if you haven't seen them and you'd like to take a look, please head over to my channel (simply click this link and it will take you straight there).....Julie Hickey Designs on YouTube

If you like what you see, please subscribe to my channel (it doesn't cost anything - simply click the button top right in red) then when I post a new video you will know about it.  Means you won't miss anything :)

I have also recently opened an Etsy Store selling some of my handmade cards and pictures.  Again if you'd like to take a look head on over to Julie Hickey Designs on Etsy
I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has visited my store and a special thank you to everyone who has bought something.  I really do appreciate it.  If you could 'favourite' my store that would be amazing!

Below are a selection of what's in my store, they were available when I published this post!  I'd love you to pay it a visit or shout about it to friends and family.







Hope we can catch up again soon, enjoy your day!
Julie
x

1 comment:

anne said...

Beautiful cards and lovely to see you popping up in my reading list.
Anne xx