Thursday 16 August 2012

Sue's Birthday part 2 ....

These are the other pages in Sue's birthday card ...


Up close to see the details ....

 More details, this time the paper ribbons, some that I stamped, some I tied twine around and added tags ....

This is the last page ....

I loved stamping and colouring on the Kraft using pencils and my white gel pen.

Up close to see more details ....

The birthday message and some charms ....

I added a pocket to the back of one page and enclosed a lottery ticket - unfortunately it was not the winning one!! Sorry Sue ....

Finer details ....

So that was Sue's birthday card this year and if you were wondering ,,, yes she did love it!

Jx

2 comments:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Very pretty - love all the little elements. jenx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous creation Julie.
Julie I left you a message on Craftwork cards Blog, but not sure if you got it.
I always come to GNPE for the weekend, both days. this year my frined and i cannot come on the Saturday (party day) and will come Sunday at 12-4. Can we get a ticket on the day, or will we have to buy in advance. Its a shame we will not get the full weekend as always, but we will be up for it again in March!
Thank you.
DebbieX