Thursday 9 August 2012

18th Birthday's

I have 2 family 18th Birthdays this month and they are both boys!

Boys are just not as easy to make cards for as girls especially 18 year olds!

I was inspired by friend Kath Woods who sent me a lovely bag filled with chocolate for my birthday - now what 18 year old won't like some chocolate?  So I thought that this would be perfect to give to Zak who was 18 yesterday.

This is what I made for Zak ...


I used some gorgeous blue Teresa Collins papers and mixed it up with some Kraft cardstock and tickets (they do a fabulous Kraft bundle) - both from Craftwork Cards. 


I stamped and decorated the tickets to personalise them and distressed a little around the edges.


I then filled it with chocolate bars and some money for Zak to treat himself.


Up close for the finer details ....


I will share Oliver's bag later in the week, it's his special day on Sunday.

Jx

3 comments:

Julie Brooks said...

I love these bags - can we please have some instructions to make them over on the Privilege Club? Pretty pleeeeeeze x

angelosam123 said...

I like your blog, it's amazing designing, please share some information on this bags.
http://janlovetocraft.blogspot.in/2012/09/18th-birthday-cards.html

angelosam123 said...

I like your creative blog and information. i appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing.
18th Birthday