Thursday 26 July 2012

Card for CHA stand ...

SCHEDULED THIS POST FOR TOMORROW FRIDAY 27th JULY BUT BLOGGER HAD DIFFERENT IDEAS AND POSTED IT STRAIGHT AWAY.

This is one of the cards I made for our CHA stand, a trade show in America.

It is using a new Flower Pad that will be launched soon called Blossom ...


It has two pockets on either side with tags tucked inside and uses some of the co-ordinating papers from the flower pad.

Hope you like it.  Check Craftwork Cards website for the launch of these gorgeous Flower Pads in August.

I am going to enjoy a relaxing day today, it's my birthday - thank you to everyone who has sent me a card.

I am going to sit back, open my cards, enjoy a leisurely breakfast and then go out and treat myself with some of my birthday money.  Merv is cooking for me tonight and my Mum is joining us for rib eye steaks, salad and hopefully we will get to eat in the garden if the weather holds.  Matt and Owen are responsible for the pudding - chocolate dipped Belgium waffles with ice cream and raspberries - sounds yummy!  I have already put a bottle of Asti in the fridge to cool!
Hope to see some of the opening ceremony for the Olympics and Merv has bought me a ticket for tonights Euro Millions draw and the Raffle where they gaurantee there will be 100 millionaires - that would be a very nice birthday present!  Sue read my stars to me on the way to America and it said my finances would be sorted by the end of the month - so this would be perfect!

Have a great day everyone.
Jx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Julie wishing you a fab day and happy birthday. From a fellow crafter Charlie