Saturday 4 June 2011

HUGE THANK YOU

Just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came and saw me today at The Craft Barn.

What a fabulous day I had - I was demonstrating with Craftwork Cards latest collection, Sweet Meadow.  Now this is very dear to my heart as I drew the flowers and designs which we have turned into a stunning range of papers, embossed and washed papers, messages, ribbon messages, simply elegance, bunting, tags and bunting, even though I say so myself.

Here are the papers


Check out Craftwork Cards website to see the rest of the collection.

Everyone's comments about the collection have been wonderful and to say that you love it too - well it sold out by lunchtime!  How amazing is that.

Here are a couple of card ideas, I will post more when I have downloaded the pictures.



Up close to see the details.  I have really enjoyed cutting out the flowers, curling and shaping them and layering them up.  Then highlight the flowers with glossy accents - a gorgous enamelled finished.


One of the embossed designs, highlighted with Stardust glitter glue.  These papers are definately touchy feely papers - you need to get your hands on them.


Be sure to check out Craftwork Cards Blog as they are running a competition everyday for the next 5 days.  Simply leave a comment on that days post for Sweet Meadow Blog Giveaway, saying which is your favourite element in the Sweet Meadow collection.  Each day a comment will be randomly selected and the winner will receive a complete Sweet Meadow Collection worth £31.80.

Check back soon for some more ideas using Sweet Meadow.

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Wow Julie this kit looks so pretty - beautifully designed!

Love Lynda xxx

Mags said...

Glad you had a good day Julie - you were certainly very popular. We had a great time too. After watching all the demos, we opted for lunch in local pub garden with a few friends and then went to the shop to spend! :-)

Mags

Kathleen said...

Hi Dawn, oops, Julie,

I have to say that these new papers look fabulous so does all the items and I would go as far to say that they are the best thing that C.C. have done for a long time, yippe no foiling in sight.
Glad to hear you are going to be a regular presenter, well done you.

Kath x

petra,s cards said...

verry beautiful!!! great collours!
xx petra