Tuesday 22 March 2011

Don't miss out!

Be sure to check Craftwork Cards website for Daily Offers - selected products 50% off!!!!

My favourite new foiled Retro Daisies today - these are gorgeous, you have to get your hands on some and at half price you would be mad to miss out!!
Also the new Tiny Sentiments - again these are brilliant for your cards, in three different shapes - I love them!!


New Tag it - 52 ultra smooth die cut tags in assorted shapes and sizes and even some with slots to thread ribbon through so they look like buttons.
There are new offers every day this week - so go check them out!!

I forgot to say, they only last for 24 hours so you need to be quick!!

2 comments:

Ciara said...

Thanks for a great workshop at the GNPE Julie. I wasn't going to buy those elegant edge cards until I saw your idea to fold them back like that!

Ciara
xx

kitty said...

Hi Julie - these cards are beautiful, I especially like the Thinking of you birthday one - fab