Monday 14 March 2011

Build a Bun

I got creative with the Build a Bun template today and I'm really pleased with how the cards turned out, really bright and colourful, just as birthday cards should be!

This first card is using the 'On the Edge' Scallop card blank (148mm x 148mm) and I added punched flowers to each scallop with Candi centres.



Up close to see the finer details.


My second card, I cut around the cake shape and turned it into a shaped card.  Folded paper to look like ribbon and lots of orange peel glitter glue.


 Up close, I even glittered the Candi


Leave me a comment and let me know which is your favourite card and favourite template.

2 comments:

M-J said...

I think the first one is my favourite as it is so bright and cheerful, the flowers are a really nice touch to the edge.

nikkib said...

Oh Julie, how can I choose..... I love the Owl template but I love the Cake card, esp the one where you created the shaped card so both templates are on my hit list now...