Tuesday 25 January 2011

Lovely Weekend

A big thank you to everyone who came to see me demonstrating at Samuel Taylors at the weekend, either at Skipton or Brighouse.  It was so lovely to share my ideas with so many of you.

I want to Thank Tricia, Katy, Virginia and everyone else at Skipton, who made me feel so welcome.  If you visit the Skipton shop be sure to treat yourself in the coffee shop, I had some fabulous leek and potato soup served by the lovely Flick - thank you.

Christine and Jo also looked after me so well on Sunday at Brighouse.  It was really busy in the shop, lots of enthusiastic crafters wanting to learn how to make all the cards I had on display.  Lots of crafting friends came in to see me, which was really great.  One lady, Kath, bought me a gorgeous shaped mug covered in daisy design flowers.  It was so kind of Kath, especially as it was her Birthday yesterday - hope you had a lovely afternoon with your family and thank you again for my beautiful mug - which I christened today.

Here is a picture of my lovely present from Kath.

I was demonstrating with our Confetti collection, the gorgeous marshmallow, latte and ice cream papers foiled in white or gold with lots of beautiful embellishments to go with them.  Click here to see full range!



No comments: