Wednesday 5 January 2011

Favourite Cards 5

Romance cards, in hot pink, red and grey, what a wonderful colour combination.
You may or may not know but I love all things hearts, so this card makes me smile.


I have featured a card with this tree design on before in my Favourite Cards, but I love it just in pink too!


I love this flower punch but was so so disappointed by I discovered it does not punch out completely, it only punches the petals.  If it punched completely everyone would own one - do you think Martha Stewart reads my blog - if you are reading this please make this daisy completely punch out!


You can't beat a bit of grey with a splash of ruby red!


An elegant card made using Elegant Rectangles - my favourite!


Another heartfelt card.


Which was your favourite today?

Even more tomorrow!

No comments: