Sunday 26 December 2010

Old Favourites

I have been making samples using some of my old favourite products from Craftwork Cards, embossed frames.


I coloured the frame using dry chalks, then covered some with Glossy Accents.  Add some tied ribbon and a message and attach to an elegant shaped cards.

Up close for the finer details.


Another frame idea, again colour with dry chalks and some glitter glue added for some sparkle.


Up close, I punched a scallop circle out and coloured it with the same colour dry chalk, added an in circle message, punhced a hole and tied with ribbon.



Lastly one more frame coloured this time with ink pads - Versa Magic.  I cut an aperture in the front of an elegant card using my Fiskars cutter - its so easy.


Up close, I added some card candy to the large flower and glitter glue to the other centres.

No comments: