Friday 24 December 2010

Homemade

These are a couple of handmade presents that I have put in the post to some friends, hopefully Royal Mail will get it to them in time.  I made the decorated felt hearts and Mum knitted the scarves.  Hope they like them.  I have been totally inspired by Sarah over at Paper and String, a gorgeous blog about her felt company.  So I thought I would have a little go myself and I love how they turned out.  I used my Tim Holtz die for the flowers and added some buttons.  Another friend has a mini heart on her present with a silver charm on it.


This is the other colour combination that is also in the post.


I have added some of these homemade sweet treats to the parcels which I hope they will enjoy too.


My card idea for today again uses the new Confetti Collection.  Simple but effective.


I cut the edges off the mini elegant squares and added them either side of the panel of paper attached down the centre of the card.  Two Petal Point flowers layered together, one ice cream and one marshmallow with Latte Card Candy in the centre.


No comments: