Friday 31 December 2010

Favourite Cards

What has been your favourite card or project this year?
I have been having a look back at some of my cards/projects and thought I would share a few of them over the next few days.  When I started looking back through the images of my cards I didnt know I would find so many that I wanted to share again with you all.  My Favourite Cards will last for the next 10 days!  Enjoy!

My latest Confetti picture which I really love


I cant remember whose papers these are, the butterfly punch is a Martha Stewart punch.


I love this Martha Stewart elephant punch and I love how this card turned out.


A circle punched tree made using Blossom range of papers, sprinkled with Card Candy.


Another Blossom inspired card.



See you tomorrow for more of my favourite cards.

Which is your favourite today?

4 comments:

Rosa Forino said...

........|___|...
........|000|...
........|000|... Happy New Year!
........|000|...
........|000|... per un anno magico.
.........\00/....
..........\0/..... con affetto
...........||..... rosa.kreattiva
...........||.....
...........||......
........._||_.... ♥¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´♥♥.¸.•´¸.•*´¨)

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with us. Can't decide which is my favourite, they are all beautiful. Happy New Year. Michelle x

Ciara said...

I love the blossom papers so my favourite is the last one. I think all your cards are great tho!

Nessie said...

I love the baby elephant card - it is Sooo cute!
I looked through your blog, you do not seem to be active any more, what a shame, you did lovely things