Wednesday 17 November 2010

More Christmas ideas

So this is the second design, it is an old favourite embossed card from Craftwork Cards that they did a few years ago.  A simple crystal added and one of Paula's Christmas messages with a couple of snowflakes.  I also put a stamped JOY onto the Tim Holtz die cut shape inside the card.

Look how many I have made, its a real quick and easy design.


Up close for the stamped message.

Tried to do the whole card, but it was getting dark and you cant even see the crystal in the embossed snowflake but its there, I promise.

Im sure I will have to make some more cards but its a start, infact for me its a very good start.

2 comments:

Kathy Rogers said...

these are lovely Julie

Elena said...

Dear Julie, I love this kind of colours and decoration: simple and elegant, very chic! Wonderful Julie!